Your message was successfully sent. Thank You!
New York Outrigger operates out of the Pier 66 Boathouse in the Hudson River Park. The boathouse is located in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood on West Side Highway and West 26th Street, three blocks north of Chelsea Piers and directly adjacent to the Frying Pan. New York Outrigger is a partner in New York River Sports and member of the East Coast Outrigger Canoe Racing Association.
221 12th Ave, Pier 66
New York, NY 10001
40° 45′ 8.1936″ N, 74° 0′ 30.438″ W
See map: Google Maps
- Take M23 crosstown bus west on 23rd Street to Chelsea Piers which is the last stop and walk 3 blocks or 3 piers north.
- You can transfer to the M23 from the C/E subway lines on 8th Ave. & 23rd Street, the 1/9 lines on 7th Ave. & 23rd Street, the F and Path Trains on 6th, the N/R on Broadway, or the 4,5,6 over on the east side.
- Take the bike-way in the Hudson River Park to Pier 66a
Car or Taxi:
- By taxi, you can only be dropped off on the NORTHBOUND SIDE of the Westside Highway at West 26th Street. Cross the highway for the entrance to Pier 66 Maritime.
- For cars, the closest Parking Garage is in The Chelsea Piers Sporting Complex
- Please note that drop off of passengers in the Hudson River Park is PROHIBITED